Kayaks On Lake Miona

Jerry Lester

Apr 5, 2020, 12:17:50 PM4/5/20
to tvkayakfishing
Pat, you recently used the "Fishing Reports" forum to ask a question about kayak fishing on Lake Miona. I've added you to this forum which is for kayak fishermen.

To answer your question about Lake Miona, yes it is open for kayaks and all other boats, as well. If you are asking about the retention pond across from Miona Recreation center, it is also open for kayaks as are all fishable retention ponds with the same rules as for fishing.

lou benasutti

Apr 5, 2020, 12:57:11 PM4/5/20
to Jerry Lester, tvkayakfishing
I have a SUP that I launch at Lake Miona. It has a small trolling motor. I’ve also put it on the ponds at Calumet and Santiago and got grief from the “golf police”. Sticking to the lake and maybe Griffin down the road.

Lou Benasutti

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 5, 2020, at 12:17 PM, Jerry Lester <jerrylest...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Pat, you recently used the "Fishing Reports" forum to ask a question about kayak fishing on Lake Miona. I've added you to this forum which is for kayak fishermen.
>
> To answer your question about Lake Miona, yes it is open for kayaks and all other boats, as well. If you are asking about the retention pond across from Miona Recreation center, it is also open for kayaks as are all fishable retention ponds with the same rules as for fishing.

Patrick Riccio

Apr 5, 2020, 4:04:22 PM4/5/20
to Jerry Lester, tvkayakfishing
Thanks Jerry. I was asking about if the Kake Miona ramp/park was open to put my kayak in at the launch.

> On Apr 5, 2020, at 12:17 PM, Jerry Lester <jerrylest...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Pat, you recently used the "Fishing Reports" forum to ask a question about kayak fishing on Lake Miona. I've added you to this forum which is for kayak fishermen.
>
> To answer your question about Lake Miona, yes it is open for kayaks and all other boats, as well. If you are asking about the retention pond across from Miona Recreation center, it is also open for kayaks as are all fishable retention ponds with the same rules as for fishing.

lou benasutti

Apr 5, 2020, 4:24:09 PM4/5/20
to Patrick Riccio, Jerry Lester, tvkayakfishing
Stopped by Lake Miona park yesterday. The park and ramp were open.

Lou

Sent from my iPhone