Demo Language preference

ayeshaa...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2015, 6:35:05 AM10/27/15
to tryton, Sameera Ghayyur
I am unable to change the default language from preferences on http://demo3.6.tryton.org/ to English. Currently it's set to Russian and does not change upon updating language preferences. Can you please check?

Cédric Krier

Oct 27, 2015, 6:55:02 AM10/27/15
to tryton
Yes, stupid guys think only about themselves and don't use all the
language demo users.
Restored.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com

anniec...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2016, 10:27:39 AM3/8/16
to tryton

On 2015-10-27 03:22, ayeshaa...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am unable to change the default language from preferences
> on http://demo3.6.tryton.org/ to English. Currently it's set to Russian and
> does not change upon updating language preferences. Can you please check?

Yes, stupid guys think only about themselves and don't use all the
language demo users.
Restored.

I installed Neso 3.6, also I can't get the language I want to use ...

All check boxes are marked as 'Active' for each translation on "Administration/Localization/Languages" menu path. However "English" is the only one available on the list of values that cab be found by following menu bar entry "User/Preferences/"  "Preferences" tab "Language" label.

Could you help me please?
Thank you.

Sergi Almacellas Abellana

Mar 8, 2016, 10:30:44 AM3/8/16
to try...@googlegroups.com
El 07/03/16 a les 02:35, anniec...@gmail.com ha escrit:

> El martes, 27 de octubre de 2015, 7:55:02 (UTC-3), Cédric Krier escribió:
>
> On 2015-10-27 03:22, ayeshaa...@gmail.com <javascript:> wrote:
> > I am unable to change the default language from preferences
> > on http://demo3.6.tryton.org/ to English. Currently it's set to
> Russian and
> > does not change upon updating language preferences. Can you
> please check?
>
> Yes, stupid guys think only about themselves and don't use all the
> language demo users.
> Restored.
>

> I installed Neso 3.6, also I can't get the language I want to use ...
>
> All check boxes are marked as 'Active' for each translation on
> "Administration/Localization/Languages" menu path. However "English" is
> the only one available on the list of values that cab be found by
> following menu bar entry "User/Preferences/" "Preferences" tab
> "Language" label.
>
> Could you help me please?

You have to mark the "translatable" field in user form in orther to the
languague be shown as client translation.

Also, I will recomend updating your database in order to load new
translations.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com