Re: Mingalaba

YinMin Lwin

Jun 29, 2013, 12:04:41 AM6/29/13
to travel...@googlegroups.com

Dear Lily
How r u? Where r u working now?

Ma Yin Min

On 26 Jun 2011 21:21, "Lily Kyu" <kyu....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Ma. Yin MIn,

Hope you are doing well! Nice to meeting in this website. This is Lilly and I used to work in Kandawgyi Palace Hotel as yeas ago.

Best regards,
Lilly

2011/6/26 YinMin Lwin <yinmi...@gmail.com>
Dear friend
I think that every tourist guide has different qualification and you
can participate in these activities.

Your sincerely.

On 6/23/11, Win Htoon <dieu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> dear ko nyi nyi,
> i m win htoon, french speaking tour guide.
> i m really sorry to read ur post.
> sincerely, i appreciate those who voluntarily participate in the
> founding activities of EC group.
> with all due respect, i don't think that it's reasonable so quit those
> activities due to the misunderstanding of friends.
> i don't blame ur friends nor ur decision at all. what i m trying to
> say is that somebody who is capable of achieving such things shouldn't
> give up that easily in this way.
> although i m quite willing to participate like u, i m not enough
> qualified for it. pls let me know how i can participate more
> profoundly in those activities.
> regards,
> win htoon
>
> On 6/23/11, aphonemyat <ahuntph...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> ကိုညီညီ ( သရ၀ဏ္ ) ခင္ဗ်ာ။။။
>> ကၽြန္ေတာ္ အံ့ဘုန္းျမတ္ပါ ။။။ အစ္ကိုနဲ႔ အဆက္အသြယ္ရခ်င္လို႔
>> ဖုန္းနံပတ္ေလး လိုခ်င္ပါတယ္ခင္ဗ်ာ။။။။
>>

>> On Jun 22, 5:43 pm, Ko Nyi Nyi <nyi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> သို.
>>>
>>> ဥကၠဌ / အတြင္းေရးမွုး/ အမွုေဆာင္မ်ားအားလံုး
>>> ျမန္မာနိုင္ငံဧည္.လမ္းညြွန္မ်ားအသင္း
>>>
>>> အေျကာင္းအရာ ။             ။ အလုပ္အမွုေဆာင္အျဖစ္မွနွုတ္ထြက္ျခင္း
>>>
>>> က်ြန္ေတာ္သည္ အေပါင္းအသင္းတိုးတက္မ်ားျပားေရးကိုလိုလားပါသည္
>>> ။ဧည္.လမ္းညြွန္မ်ားဧ။္ အက်ိုုးကိုလည္းအမွန္တကယ္လိုလားေသာေျကာင္. MTGA
>>> အဖြဲ.ျကီးတြင္္ပါ၀င္ေဆာင္ရြက္ခဲ.ပါသည္။ သို.ေသာ္
>>> အမွုေဆာင္ျဖစ္သည္.ေန.မွစကာ   လုပ္ေဖာ္ကိုင္ဖက္ သူငယ္ခ်င္း မိတ္ေဆြ
>>> မ်ားနွင္.တစ္ေယာက္ျပီးတစ္ေယာက္မိတ္ပ်က္ခဲ.ရပါသည္။မိတ္ေဆြမတိုးပဲ
>>> မိတ္ေဆြေလ်ွာ.လာပါသည္။ ထို.အတြက္စိတ္မေကာင္းပါ။
>>>
>>> သို.ပါရ် ္ စိုေသာလက္ကို မေျခာက္ လိုေတာ.ပါသျဖင္.  ယေန.မွစကာ
>>> အမွုေဆာင္အျဖစ္မွနုတ္ထြက္လိုက္ပါသည္။ ထိုအတြက္မည္သူ. တြင္မွတာ၀န္မရွိ ပါ။
>>> က်ြန္ုပ္သေဘာအတိုင္းဆံုးျဖတ္ျခင္းျဖစ္ပါသည္။ အသင္းျကီးေအာင္ျမင္ပါေစ
>>>
>>> ေလးစားစြာျဖင္.
>>>
>>> ကိုညီညီ ( သရ၀ဏ္ )
>>> ြG / 0789
>>
>> --

> *winhtoon*

Lilly

LIlly Kyu

Jul 1, 2013, 10:57:43 AM7/1/13
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ma. Yamin,

I am doing good and thanks....you can reach to my cell 09 448 543280. Back into Myanmar.

Hope to see you soon.
Lilly