Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Matthew Liberman

olvasatlan,
2019. aug. 14. 16:51:232019. 08. 14.
– TiddlyWiki
Is there an elegant way to have folding sections of tiddlers? I've seen some hacks with buttons but i want to have the usual tiddler folding so i can have each tag transclude tiddlers tagged with it, but have each of those be initially folded.

Aidan Grey

olvasatlan,
2019. aug. 14. 19:32:512019. 08. 14.
– tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Will the reveal widget not do what you need?

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019, 2:51 PM Matthew Liberman, <matthew.iak...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there an elegant way to have folding sections of tiddlers? I've seen some hacks with buttons but i want to have the usual tiddler folding so i can have each tag transclude tiddlers tagged with it, but have each of those be initially folded.

Eric Shulman

olvasatlan,
2019. aug. 14. 22:28:322019. 08. 14.
– TiddlyWiki
On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 1:51:23 PM UTC-7, Matthew Liberman wrote:

Is there an elegant way to have folding sections of tiddlers? I've seen some hacks with buttons but i want to have the usual tiddler folding so i can have each tag transclude tiddlers tagged with it, but have each of those be initially folded.

First, create a tiddler, tagged with "$:/tags/Macro", containing:
\define foldit()
<$reveal state="$:/state/folded/$(currentTiddler)$" type="match" text="show">

<$button set="$:/state/folded/$(currentTiddler)$" setTo="hide" class="tc-btn-invisible"><$text text="$(currentTiddler)$" /></$button>

<$transclude tiddler="$(currentTiddler)$" mode="block"/>
</$reveal>
<$reveal state="$:/
state/folded/$(currentTiddler)$" type="nomatch" text="show">
   <$button set="
$:/state/folded/$(currentTiddler)$" setTo="show" class="tc-btn-invisible"><$text text="$(currentTiddler)$" /></$button>
</$reveal>
\end

Use it like this:
<$list filter="[tag[TableOfContents]]">
   <
<foldit>>
</$list>

enjoy,

-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools: "Small Tools for Big Ideas!" (tm) http://tiddlytools.github.io (TWClassic)
InsideTiddlyWiki: The Missing Manuals

@TiddlyTweeter

olvasatlan,
2019. aug. 15. 6:22:372019. 08. 15.
– TiddlyWiki
Eric

You are a kind of kind genius.

Just saying.
Josiah

Mohammad

olvasatlan,
2019. aug. 15. 11:47:212019. 08. 15.
– tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthew,
 While Eric has given you a great solution, you may also like the slider-ii macro of  Rob Holez here at TW-Scripts

Cheers
Mohammad
Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek