FraidyCat: Tool to "follow" people youre interested in

Diego Mesa

Mar 16, 2020, 9:15:22 AM3/16/20
to TiddlyWiki
On HN yesterday some one posted the Fraidycat tool which lets you follow someone across multiple platforms, including tiddlywikis!! This is the first tool of its kind Ive seen that specifically mentions and supports TW. The author posted a comment on HN which I will post a snippet of here:

"So I built this - and its initial purpose was just to help me keep up on public TiddlyWikis (like philosopher.life)"

Hackernews post (comments):

Video essay/description:

Actual website:

Diego

TiddlyTweeter

Mar 16, 2020, 9:34:24 AM3/16/20
to TiddlyWiki
The author likes TW. It supports tiddler reference.

Mohammad

Mar 16, 2020, 10:07:06 AM3/16/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Diego
 Thanks for sharing. The author is Kicks Condor see here

--Mohammad

TiddlyTweeter

Mar 16, 2020, 2:32:14 PM3/16/20
to TiddlyWiki

Diego Mesa

Mar 16, 2020, 4:33:42 PM3/16/20
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks Mohammad! I must have missed the original thread on here!