Fraidycat, an interesting social aggregator

RichardWilliamSmith

Dec 16, 2019, 9:03:55 PM12/16/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi all,

I just came across this fascinating project on hacker news, https://fraidyc.at. I'm no longer a regular here so you might already know about it, apologies if that is the case.

It's a browser extension that tracks updates from multiple social feeds and integrates them in a 'calm' dashboard. I bring it to your attention because it purports to also track changes in live tiddlywikis. Very cool! If you watch the intro video, you will see a couple of wikis shown. Always fun to see tw out in the wild, still waiting for the day everyone realises what they're missing.

Regards and Seasons Greetings,
Richard

Mohammad

Dec 17, 2019, 1:01:06 AM12/17/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Richard,
 Thanks for sharing!
It is really wonderful specially tracking Tiddlywikis

--Mohammad

Mohammad

Dec 17, 2019, 1:04:04 AM12/17/19
to TiddlyWiki
I just added it to Chrome and track tiddlywiki.com/prerelease

So, I will be notified when and how Jeremy changes it :-)

--Mohammad

TiddlyTweeter

Dec 18, 2019, 7:24:55 AM12/18/19
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Richard

It is indeed interesting!

I'm a fan of aggregators. This one is nicely minimal. Its particularly useful for trawling TiddlyWiki.
There is an issue sometimes with the Official "Pre-release" version with it returning 404 errors.
I'll let the author of FC know.

Best wishes
TT

Kicks Condor

Dec 18, 2019, 1:26:56 PM12/18/19
to 'Mark S.' via TiddlyWiki
Oh yoohoo - author of this here. Thank you for sharing it. I am not a terribly active user of this list - but feel free to email me with any suggestions or troubles. TiddlyWiki support is paramount for me. Partially because I read many public TiddlyWikis, but also because I want to encourage more of them. (If, for instance, Instagram suddenly supported TiddlyWiki syndication, you would see a rise, don't you think?)

@TT - Interested to hear your bugs. Send them on.

Take care all.
- kicks

TiddlyTweeter