JOIN PUSH: possible to disable screen unlocking when received a file from join push

Matevz Leskovsek

Jul 19, 2022, 6:54:12 AM7/19/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Use case: sometimes I push a file on all my devices as I know I am
gonna need it on most of them, however I would prefer if screen
wouldnt unlock on receiving devices when receiving this push.

Possible? Tnx

João Dias

Jul 19, 2022, 7:48:23 AM7/19/22
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Hi. You can disable the option to automatically open received files in the app settings. That way you simply get a notification instead :)

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias