[DISCUSSION] Implementing Statistical Mechanics

Riyan

Mar 8, 2020, 6:48:25 AM3/8/20
to sympy
Hi,

I've been going through the physics module and i found that statistical mechanics is not implemented yet.
So, i am thinking of implementing Statistical Mechanics in GSoC .

Please tell me your views on this idea.

Regards,
Riyan Dhiman

Riyan

Mar 9, 2020, 3:30:18 PM3/9/20
to sympy

Can someone please tell me your views on the above idea.

Oscar Benjamin

Mar 9, 2020, 3:37:19 PM3/9/20
to sympy
You need to give much more detail if you want a reasonable response.
What does it even mean to "implement statistical mechanics"?

Riyan

Mar 9, 2020, 3:47:23 PM3/9/20
to sympy

Actually what i meant was that there is no package of Statistical Mechanics in Physics module.
So i was thinking to create a package of statistical mechanics .
So i was asking should i go with this idea.