Gsoc 2016 Sympy Live

shivam Agarwal

Feb 26, 2016, 1:48:54 AM2/26/16
to sympy

Hey i am Shivam and i will be applying to Sympy for Gsoc 2016 , I have been involved with sympy since december and i got a patch merged , I find Sympy live interesting and feel like that i will be able to work on this project in the summer , i have experience in Python/Django

,Angular js , Django Rest . I am also a part of Stanford Crowd Research Programme and working on creating a platform for Crowdsource Workers , I am an active contributor to the project .

I wanted to know what all prerequisites are required for working on this project ?

Apart from that i have worked on several projects which can be found on my github profile-> https://github.com/Curious72 ,also can you guide me in the right direction so that i can get comfortable with the codebase.

Thanks for the help

Aaron Meurer

Feb 26, 2016, 12:48:38 PM2/26/16
to sy...@googlegroups.com
The code for SymPy Live is at https://github.com/sympy/sympy-live.
There are also some shared static web resources at
https://github.com/sympy/sympy-web-static. The code for SymPy Gamma is
at https://github.com/sympy/sympy_gamma.

Aaron Meurer