Richard "Isaiah" Harrison

Tina Vickery

Oct 15, 2020, 1:26:53 PM10/15/20
to state...@googlegroups.com
It has come to my attention that long time USGenWeb Project member and
former National Coordinator Richard "Isaiah" Harrison passed away,
October 2, 2020, after an extended battle with cancer. Richard had a
passion for genealogy and history that fueled his service to the
USGenWeb Project, both at the state and national level. He served the
Project extraordinarily well for many years. He will be profoundly
missed by the greater genealogical community.

Tina Vickery

Gail Kilgore

Oct 15, 2020, 1:56:45 PM10/15/20
to state...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to read this but thank you for posting.  I really admired him and his love for genealogy. He was great to work with.

Gail Kilgore
SC CO/AZ

Denise Wells

Oct 15, 2020, 5:01:33 PM10/15/20
to State-Coord@Google
Sorry to hear about Richard.  He was great.  Prayers to his family.

Denise Wells
AB Representative at Large
SC NJGenWeb / SC FLGenWeb

Jan Cortez

Oct 15, 2020, 5:25:19 PM10/15/20
to state...@googlegroups.com
So sorry to hear of his passing.  He was the National Coordinator the first year I served on the Advisory Board.  He was extremely helpful to me with a problem CC in MIGenWeb and will be greatly missed.  May he Rest In Peace.

Jana

Sent from my iPhone

Mike Peterson

Oct 15, 2020, 7:48:06 PM10/15/20
to 22-USGW State Coordinators
15-18 years ago I was on the committee to establish Iowa Bylaws. Richard was the chair of that committee and just in all the discussions we had I learned a lot from him. He had his ways but in the long run I had positive experiences with him and am sorry to hear of his passing.
Mike Peterson