ExportGeoJSON2 doesn't return values stored in my database.

Daniel Cerqueira

Feb 28, 2021, 11:29:25 AM2/28/21
to SpatiaLite Users
Hi,

I am a new Spatialite user and  I have been trying to use the function  ExportGeoJSON2 to export data from my database into Geojson format, but the file doesn't return with the values stored in the database.  Instead of the values are returned the name of the column headers.
Someone could help me?
I have attached an image of the file exported.

Thanks
Danieltable.PNG

a.fu...@lqt.it

Feb 28, 2021, 12:19:16 PM2/28/21
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 08:29:25 -0800 (PST), Daniel Cerqueira wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a new Spatialite user and I have been trying to use the function
> ExportGeoJSON2 to export data from my database into Geojson format,
> but the file doesn't return with the values stored in the database.
> Instead of the values are returned the name of the column headers.
> Someone could help me?

Hi Daniel,

unhappily ExportGeoJSON2() malfunctioned on version 5.0.0; the most
recent 5.0.1 released few weeks ago contains many bugfixes including
this one.

you simply have to upgrade your library.

bye Sandro

danields...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2021, 12:58:35 PM2/28/21
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sandro,

Thank for your help.
I will try to upgrade the library and test the function later. I hope this time it will work.

Thanks,
Daniel