Mojave support

Mark Ruys

Sep 29, 2018, 4:41:03 AM9/29/18
to SmartSVN
Hi,

I wonder, does SmartSVN also support MacOS Mojave? The download page says macOS 10.9 - 10.13, so I guess not...

Thanks,

Mark

SmartSVN Support

Sep 29, 2018, 4:58:29 AM9/29/18
to smar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

We currently are working on Mojave support. Apple again has introduced changes (bugs?) that cause problems.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer

Mark Ruys

Sep 30, 2018, 3:25:07 AM9/30/18
to SmartSVN
Good to hear you're on it. I'll be a patient and wait with the Mojava update.

Cheers,
Mark

SmartSVN Support

Oct 2, 2018, 3:22:23 AM10/2/18
to smar...@googlegroups.com
@all macOS 10.14 users:

Please try Help | Check for Latest Build on SmartSVN 9.3.x if it crashes trying to open a Log or Revision Graph. The build 7064 should contain a work-around for this macOS 10.14 behavior change.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smartsvn/da32fd01-06b1-4d18-8e98-9b6af00cd957%40googlegroups.com.

Marc Vos

Feb 6, 2019, 12:51:12 AM2/6/19
to SmartSVN
Op zaterdag 29 september 2018 10:41:03 UTC+2 schreef Mark Ruys:
Works fine under Mojave, but first ... add it to 'System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Full Disk Access' and then everything seems to work fine.

- -
Marc

Mark Ruys

Feb 6, 2019, 5:14:58 AM2/6/19
to SmartSVN
Op woensdag 6 februari 2019 06:51:12 UTC+1 schreef Marc Vos:

> Works fine under Mojave, but first ... add it to 'System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Full Disk Access' and then everything seems to work fine.

I'm running SmartSVN on Mojave for some time now without enabling this security access. So not sure if you need it at all, or if you gain anything from this setting.

Mark

Marc Vos

Feb 6, 2019, 5:51:48 AM2/6/19
to SmartSVN
Op woensdag 6 februari 2019 11:14:58 UTC+1 schreef Mark Ruys:

With v9, I had no problems too.
But with SmartSVN version 11, no source-differences could be displayed because of 'no permission'-errors to create temp-files, until I added it here.

- -
Marc