Committed files not showing up. Does free version fully working

H L

May 28, 2019, 1:04:56 AM5/28/19
to SmartSVN
After recursive commit, files disappeared. Before commit, files shows in client. I am wondering if free version really work.

SmartSVN Support

May 28, 2019, 2:06:48 AM5/28/19
to smar...@googlegroups.com
What are the *exact* steps to reproduce?

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer

05/28/2019 07:05 - H L wrote:

> After recursive commit, files disappeared. Before commit, files shows in client. I
> am wondering if free version really work.

H L

May 30, 2019, 3:19:02 PM5/30/19
to smar...@googlegroups.com
I realized, by default, UI only shows changed file. Therefore, it's empty.