paging John Delano

Dave McGuire

Apr 5, 2022, 8:49:28 PM4/5/22
to se...@googlegroups.com

Hey John, please check your spam folder for messages from me.

Everyone else, sorry for the noise.

-Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA

John Delano

Apr 5, 2022, 9:44:05 PM4/5/22
to SEBHC
Where did you send the emails to?

Let me check my gmail. I prefer to get mail at my rgcwireless.com email.

Dave McGuire

Apr 5, 2022, 10:02:33 PM4/5/22
to SEBHC

I sent it to the email address that you're subscribed to this list
from, which is southtx...@gmail.com. One on 3/31 and one earlier
today.

-Dave
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/cc0134cc-a12b-49c2-be66-c95e7901c991n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sebhc/cc0134cc-a12b-49c2-be66-c95e7901c991n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

John Delano

Apr 5, 2022, 10:09:38 PM4/5/22
to SEBHC
I got that one, but I get too much junk at my gmail I can barely find anything. I normally use my office mail server account for everything.

Sorry if that's confusing.

Dave McGuire

Apr 5, 2022, 10:31:42 PM4/5/22
to SEBHC

Ok. No problem on this end, but I don't think I have your other
address. Your first off-list email to me about the PROMs was sent from
your gmail address, and I just replied to that.

-Dave