Resistor networks

Mike Loewen

Dec 2, 2021, 9:06:06 PM12/2/21
to SEBHC

I'm building out a Jade Bus Probe, and have come up empty for two resistor
networks:

150 ohm, bussed, 14-pin DIP, 13 resistors, Bourns 4114R-2-151 (qty 8)
3.3K ohm, bussed, 8-pin SIP, 7 resistors, Bourns 4608X-101-332 (qty 1)

Does anyone have spares on hand? I suppose I could build them out of
discrete components, but I'd rather not.

Mike Loewen mlo...@cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Old Technology http://q7.neurotica.com/Oldtech/

Peter Higgins

Dec 3, 2021, 12:27:58 AM12/3/21
to SEBHC
Try calling Anchor Electronics - their catalog lists 14 pin (13 resistor) networks,  available in 150 ohms.

Mouser has the 4116R-2-151 in stock. It is the 16 pin version, so you just need to remove pins 8 and 9.

Mike Loewen

Dec 3, 2021, 12:49:37 AM12/3/21
to SEBHC

Thanks Peter, I was also referred to Anchor by another user. I'll be
contacting them.

Mike Loewen

Dec 3, 2021, 7:29:15 PM12/3/21
to SEBHC
On Thu, 2 Dec 2021, Mike Loewen via vcf-midatlantic wrote:

> I'm building out a Jade Bus Probe, and have come up empty for two resistor
> networks:
>
> 150 ohm, bussed, 14-pin DIP, 13 resistors (qty 8)
> 3.3K ohm, bussed, 8-pin SIP, 7 resistors (qty 1)
>
> Does anyone have spares on hand? I suppose I could build them out of
> discrete components, but I'd rather not.

On the advice of several people, I checked with Anchor Electronics in Santa
Clara and they had the DIP resistor networks in stock, along with some other
things I needed. Parts are on the way.

Thanks to all who responded!