TLS certificate generator is not providing certificates.

Pothana Gupta

Nov 7, 2017, 3:43:53 AM11/7/17
to Search Guard Community Forum
Hi,

I am trying to generate certificates using TLS generator but I am not receiving any mails with certificates. This is happening from couple of days.

SG

Nov 7, 2017, 3:50:36 AM11/7/17
to search...@googlegroups.com
we are aware of this i are currently fixing this, thx

> Am 07.11.2017 um 09:43 schrieb Pothana Gupta <1331n...@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to generate certificates using TLS generator but I am not receiving any mails with certificates. This is happening from couple of days.

SG

Nov 7, 2017, 4:15:29 AM11/7/17
to search...@googlegroups.com
can you check if its working now?