Could not find plugin descriptor 'plugin-descriptor.properties' in plugin zip

h0neyb...@gmail.com

May 11, 2016, 9:25:27 AM5/11/16
to Search Guard

Sorry for the noob question, but I have got the following error during the installation of search-guard.

# File downloaded from github master branch

bin/plugin install file:///home/honeybadger/search-guard.zip

-> Installing from file:/home/honeybadger/search-guard.zip...

Trying file: /home/honeybadger/search-guard.zip ...

Downloading ..DONE

Verifying file: /home/honeybadger/search-guard.zip checksums if available ...

NOTE: Unable to verify checksum for downloaded plugin (unable to find .sha1 or .md5 file to verify)

ERROR: Could not find plugin descriptor 'plugin-descriptor.properties' in plugin zip

Furthermore, I tried the command provided in the doc:

bin/plugin install com.floragunn/search-guard-2/2.3.1.0-beta1

And all urls look dead

Did I miss something?

Thanks,

SG