DLS Issue with Timilion and visual builder

13 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Yasvanth Babu

olvasatlan,
2017. dec. 19. 5:08:412017. 12. 19.
– Search Guard Community Forum
Hi Team,

SG: 5.5.0-16 and ES : 5.5.0
JVM : openjdk 8
Kibana multi-tenancy: enabled

Issue Ref: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/search-guard/9geSPPKqcCM

I have the same issue as above link when user tries to access timelion plugin. The users are restricted based on the doc type. When I checked the audit-log for the users I could see missing privileges for "indices:data/read/get" and "indices:data/read/search".But the permission are enabled for the user for both ?kibana* and elasticsearch index.
I experience this issue only when I access timelion but discover and other visualization are working. Is the issue is fixed in 5.6 or 6.0 so I can upgrade my cluster

Thanks,
Yash

SG

olvasatlan,
2017. dec. 28. 8:10:252017. 12. 28.
– search...@googlegroups.com
see Chapter "Timelion displays Security Exceptions" http://docs.search-guard.com/latest/troubleshooting-kibana
> Thanks,
> Yash

Yasvanth Babu

olvasatlan,
2018. jan. 3. 8:27:232018. 01. 03.
– Search Guard Community Forum
Hi,
Thanks for your response. It is working now.

Best,
Yash
Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek