client using node transport

已查看 31 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Fabien Wernli

未读,
2016年5月11日 10:53:522016/5/11
收件人 Search Guard
Hi,

Does searchguard support clients that use the node protocol?
We're using syslog-ng to index messages to elasticsearch using the binary node protocol, and
we fear this won't work anymore using search-guard-ssl

Cheers

Fabien Wernli

未读,
2016年5月11日 11:01:082016/5/11
收件人 Search Guard
I see a similar question has already been asked.
So I guess I want to refocus on the syslog-ng part: has anyone successfully used syslog-ng and its java driver to index to SG?

SG

未读,
2016年5月11日 11:06:502016/5/11
收件人 search...@googlegroups.com、Fabien Wernli
Transport client works well:

https://github.com/floragunncom/search-guard/wiki/Terminology
https://github.com/floragunncom/search-guard/issues/53#issuecomment-217019746

> Am 11.05.2016 um 17:01 schrieb Fabien Wernli <swis...@gmail.com>:
>
> I see a similar question has already been asked.
> So I guess I want to refocus on the syslog-ng part: has anyone successfully used syslog-ng and its java driver to index to SG?

Fabien Wernli

未读,
2016年5月12日 02:56:432016/5/12
收件人 Search Guard
Hi,

(for the record) I see from the contents of your link that node transport is *not* supported.
As suggested privately, I'll open a ticket on github containing our use-case.

Thanks!

Fabien Wernli

未读,
2016年5月12日 03:26:312016/5/12
收件人 Search Guard
Still for the record here's the link to the issue:

SG

未读,
2016年5月12日 08:29:572016/5/12
收件人 search...@googlegroups.com
thx

> Am 12.05.2016 um 09:26 schrieb Fabien Wernli <swis...@gmail.com>:
>
> Still for the record here's the link to the issue:
>
> https://github.com/floragunncom/search-guard/issues/128

回复全部
回复作者
转发