r-none?

已查看 32 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

John Cremona

未读,
2022年11月25日 09:40:372022/11/25
收件人 sage-r...@googlegroups.com
I upgraded from 9.7 after git pull from trac to 9.8.beta4. I did
./bootstrap then ./configure then make, and it is complaining about
r-none:

[r-none]
[r-none] Error: r is a dummy package and
[r-none] cannot be installed using the Sage distribution.
make[4]: *** [Makefile:3232: r-SAGE_LOCAL-no-deps] Error 1
make[3]: *** [Makefile:3232:
/home/john/sage/local/var/lib/sage/installed/r-none] Error 2
make[2]: *** [Makefile:2736: all-start] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/john/sage/build/make'

real 105m3.534s
user 173m38.157s
sys 10m9.656s
Error building Sage.

The following package(s) may have failed to build (not necessarily
during this run of 'make all-start'):

* package: r-none
last build time: Nov 25 14:15
log file: /home/john/sage/logs/pkgs/r-none.log

The log file is very generic and starts
"Note: r is a dummy package that the Sage distribution uses
to provide information about equivalent system packages.
It cannot be installed using the Sage distribution.
Please install it manually, for example using the system packages
recommended at the end of a run of './configure'
See below for package-specific information."

However this build *did* successfully build r-3.6.3, so I am not sure
what it i doing with r-none at all.

What should I do?

Dima Pasechnik

未读,
2022年11月25日 09:56:402022/11/25
收件人 sage-release
make distclean ?

John Cremona

未读,
2022年11月25日 10:10:392022/11/25
收件人 sage-r...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, 25 Nov 2022 at 14:56, Dima Pasechnik <dim...@gmail.com> wrote:

> make distclean ?

OK, that is always an option. I'll do that. Thanks,

John
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-release/CAAWYfq3Y-H%3DVdFGams6kBxR63TABOqXvYY_EpTuS5_X2NLrLuA%40mail.gmail.com.
回复全部
回复作者