Jeroen Demeyer?

Vincent Delecroix

Nov 3, 2020, 3:10:25 AM11/3/20
to sage-devel, sag...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Jeroen Demeyer used to be an important actor of Sage development
but left after the end of OpenDreamKit. He was among other things
one of the maintainer of cypari2 (the Python interface to PARI/GP).
I am desperately trying to contact him in order to get the appropriate
rights to upload new versions of cypari2 to PyPI and readthedocs. Any
help on how to reach him would be welcome.

Best
Vincent

John Cremona

Nov 3, 2020, 11:09:21 AM11/3/20
to sage-nt
Have you tried raising an issue on one of his github repositories
(https://github.com/jdemeyer)? Otherwise try asking Wouter Castryck
in Ghent, or Nicolas Thierry in Paris.

On Tue, 3 Nov 2020 at 08:10, Vincent Delecroix

Vincent Delecroix

Nov 7, 2020, 2:57:49 AM11/7/20
to sage-devel, sag...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Jeroen appeared :) I am now maintainer for cypari2 on PyPI.

Regards
Vincent