Looking for Senior RoR developers for leading IaaS Software vendor

Gavin Marriott

Nov 7, 2014, 4:02:01 AM11/7/14
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Are you a skilled Ruby on Rails Developer? Then our client would love to
hear from you.
My client is a global Pre-IPO company with four offices worldwide and is
still growing rapidly.
This is your chance to work in a fast paced, exciting environment and to
get exposure to cutting edge technology in the IaaS software field.
They are looking for someone who thrives on being able to work on their
own as you will be one of the first in the RoR team in London with a
view to leading a team in the next 6 months. They are very keen on
people with a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work and have a
passion for new technology!
In alignment with this, the company have a low attrition rate, invest in
their employees and encourage symbiotic success.
Should this sound of interest please give me a call ASAP so I can
explain the role and company to you in more detail!

Requirements -

- Experience developing full-stack Ruby on Rails web applications
- Experience testing in rails (Preferably Rspec)
- Experience with PostGres
- Comfortable in a Linux environment
- Use of version control systems (Git)

Jim Ruther Nill

Nov 7, 2014, 4:07:49 AM11/7/14
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gavin, you'll need to provide your email if you wish people to reply to you :)

visit my blog at http://www.jimruthernill.com