Ruby Code Challenges

trekr67

Dec 13, 2013, 7:13:52 PM12/13/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can anyone suggest what to use to practice ruby coding challenges?

Thanks

Dave Aronson

Dec 13, 2013, 7:20:23 PM12/13/13
to rubyonrails-talk

http://rubykoans.com/

http://codekata.pragprog.com/ (not necessarily in Ruby, but you can do that)

http://exercism.io/

--
Dave Aronson, the T. Rex of Codosaurus LLC (codosaur.us),
freelance software developer, and creator of these sites:

Deryk Foote

Dec 15, 2013, 5:45:16 PM12/15/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Obligatory mention of projecteuler.net - Great brainteasers, and regardless of what language you do them in you'll learn something new. I particularly enjoy going back through and trying to optimise my solutions to problems I solved a year or two ago.

Deryk

tamouse pontiki

Dec 16, 2013, 2:39:41 AM12/16/13
On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 6:13 PM, trekr67 <ceb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can anyone suggest what to use to practice ruby coding challenges?

Any little thing you need to do more than once on a computer. Or even just once.