Begin to contribute to rails development

vedant agarwala

Nov 6, 2016, 2:02:42 PM11/6/16
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hello everyone,

I have been using rails for a couple of years and I want to give back to the community. I have been a regular contributor to KDE so I am aware of open source code contribution.

I have set up the rails-dev-box. Kudos on making such an easy to use tool! Now I want to begin submitting patches. Shall I begin by picking up some issues on github, or do something else?

Looking forward.

Cheers,
Vedant.

Chatty Maps

Dec 19, 2016, 5:38:48 PM12/19/16
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hello there,

If you are interested in contributing to a project I'm working on I'd be happy to talk you through it.  Perhaps we could help each other.

This is the project:

You can reach me on ed at propertywebbuilder.com

Cheers,

Ed

Abinoam Jr.

Dec 23, 2016, 11:59:30 AM12/23/16
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Dear Vedant,

There's another mailing list called rails-core.

https://github.com/rails/rails/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Best regards,
Abinoam Jr.