Please give me some example about highchart in Rails using highcharts-rails gem

haxuan lac

Jul 15, 2013, 11:41:37 PM7/15/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
I have to build some report screeen for my project
I want to use highcharts-rails gem to build this screen
I research some document about it but I want someone have ever done with
highcharts-rails gem can give me some advice if I use highchart in Rails
Thanks..........

Dheeraj Kumar

Jul 15, 2013, 11:52:24 PM7/15/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Highcharts is pretty simple to use. What's your problem?

--
Dheeraj Kumar

Robert O'Connor

Jul 15, 2013, 11:56:36 PM7/15/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

Is he looking for somebody to do it for him?

haxuan lac

Jul 16, 2013, 12:26:51 AM7/16/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
I want a simple example using gem highchart-rails.
but I also see example with gem lazy-highchart.
So I expect somebody have done simple demo (small and easy level) can
sent me to try.
Thanks

Dheeraj Kumar

Jul 16, 2013, 1:39:42 AM7/16/13
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Do the gem setup as it says on github, then use Highcharts' examples to guide you.

--
Dheeraj Kumar