Back from Amarillo

Martin Richard

Jun 2, 2024, 7:42:38 PMJun 2
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to say a hearty "thanks" to everyone who came out and made the Spring Overnight 2024 a success!  It was a great ride and a great meal!

See you all in Gunnison next month!

Martin

ad...@vexingworkshop.com

Jun 2, 2024, 8:51:12 PMJun 2
to Rmrat
Thanks for a great time! Al, Chris and I cut thru New Mexico and came out near Trinidad where we had some excellent food before heading north. We lost Chris at a gas pull-off in Colorado Springs, so if you could check in, that would be great!

I'm home and showered with a beer in hand. I think I rounded out 1k miles on the trip, will have to check. A good shake-down for the start of the season.

--
Remember, I’m pulling for you. We’re all in this together.

- Red Green

Jun 2, 2024, 17:42 by martina...@gmail.com:

> Just wanted to say a hearty "thanks" to everyone who came out and made the Spring Overnight 2024 a success!  It was a great ride and a great meal!
>
> See you all in Gunnison next month!
>
> Martin

sfr4201

Jun 2, 2024, 9:15:24 PMJun 2
to ad...@vexingworkshop.com, Rmrat
Left early this morning so l could get home at a decent time.Rode 287 home again and stopped in Granada to check out the Camp Amache internment camp from the WW2 years.This is worth a visit if anyone of you are not familiar.

Got home at 3.30,great to see everyone,riding was good in spite of the winds and that semi hauling barley......

Roll on Gunnison!!!

                        E-Steve

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
20240602_103846_resized.jpg