Head count for Spring Overnight Jun 1 - 2?

Martin Richard

May 11, 2024, 10:53:55 AMMay 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Hi, RATs.  I need to get a tentative headcount for the Spring Overnight, June 1st and 2nd to Amarillo, TX.  Please let me know ASAP so I can try to see what I can arrange.

Thanks!

Martin

Chris Peltz

May 11, 2024, 10:57:48 AMMay 11
to rmrat
Me

Martin Richard

May 11, 2024, 11:46:53 AMMay 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
OK so far the count is three, myself Chris and English Steve.

Jim, were you going to go as well?  I know you've got a new bike to show off!

 I'll hold this open for a few more days to see if anybody else joins in.

As soon as we get the numbers we can figure on a time and place to meet in Lamar.  I think Chris is coming the farthest distance from Windsor.

Martin

ad...@vexingworkshop.com

May 11, 2024, 11:49:37 AMMay 11
to Rmrat
I’m in.
--
Remember, I’m pulling for you. We’re all in this together.

- Red Green

May 11, 2024 at 08:53 by martina...@gmail.com:

> Hi, RATs.  I need to get a tentative headcount for the Spring Overnight, June 1st and 2nd to Amarillo, TX.  Please let me know ASAP so I can try to see what I can arrange.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Martin

Tomas Rohlander

May 11, 2024, 12:40:32 PMMay 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to say ,I can't go on the spring overnight ride! I'm having house guests that weekend!

Tomas Rohlander

Jim Baker

May 11, 2024, 1:33:34 PMMay 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I’m in.   Just need to know if where to book.

Jim Baker
Sent via mobile device

DAVID WARFIELD

May 11, 2024, 4:26:07 PMMay 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Martin,
In for a penny, in for a pound. Andrea and I will join the rest of you RATs in Armadillo, by morning.
Details to follow later.

-WarfRat

Steve Smith

May 11, 2024, 4:43:44 PMMay 11
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I’m tentatively going provided the weather doesn’t go nuts. Unfortunately Annette is not available to join us in TX.

Steve

Jim Baker

May 12, 2024, 8:38:41 PMMay 12
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I'm booked!  Just need to know when and where to meet you that morning.  For once, I'm the one with the shorter trip!

WAYNE EVERMAN

May 12, 2024, 11:05:53 PMMay 12
to rm...@googlegroups.com
The nefarious Details?  Will they be riding down?!  EWB