Re: FS:Brooks B17 Champion Special Antique Brown Phil Wood touring Hubs Scott Mathauser Brake pads.

Message has been deleted

Friend

Nov 2, 2019, 2:57:11 PM11/2/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
How much for some brake pads? The ones in the bottom right?

On Saturday, November 2, 2019 at 11:17:35 AM UTC-4, hobie wrote:
1-Brooks B17 Champion Special Antique Brown used lightly. Still very stiff,firm. No sag. Some patina, large copper rivets. $85.00 shipped
2-Phil Wood Touring hubset. 135mm 36 hole 8 speed cassette rear, 100mm 36 hole front. $350.00 shipped
3-Misc. New Brake pads. Scott Mathauser, Kool Stop, Weimann

Jay John

Nov 2, 2019, 3:37:58 PM11/2/19
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
$20.00 shipped  for the 4 silver in lower right corner

Ray Varella

Nov 2, 2019, 4:34:35 PM11/2/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Pm sent on Brooks

Ray

Jay John

Nov 2, 2019, 4:39:55 PM11/2/19
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Ray are you interested in the Brooks saddle

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 4:34 PM Ray Varella <rayvar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Pm sent on Brooks

Ray

hobie

Nov 2, 2019, 4:40:19 PM11/2/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Ray interested in The Brooks saddle?

Joe Bernard

Nov 2, 2019, 4:41:49 PM11/2/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Check your emails, Hobie. Ray sent a private message.

Jay John

Nov 2, 2019, 4:46:24 PM11/2/19
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Joe. I have not been on here in awhile and forgot I signed up w. my old email. All is goodThanks again

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 4:41 PM Joe Bernard <joer...@gmail.com> wrote:
Check your emails, Hobie. Ray sent a private message.

Max S

Nov 3, 2019, 10:59:11 AM11/3/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
I’ll take whatever the remaining salmon pads, especially the blocky ones! :-)

- Max in A2

Jay John

Nov 3, 2019, 12:06:33 PM11/3/19
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean the four in the foreground? The others are still for sale also. Upper right corner and upper left corner.

On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 10:59 AM Max S <msh...@gmail.com> wrote:
I’ll take whatever the remaining salmon pads, especially the blocky ones! :-)

- Max in A2

Bruce Curry

Nov 3, 2019, 12:57:21 PM11/3/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Is that saddle still avail? Bruce
currybruce3atgmail

Jay John

Nov 3, 2019, 2:18:35 PM11/3/19
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Bruce. sorry it sold. Thanks

On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 12:57 PM Bruce Curry <curry...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is that saddle still avail? Bruce
currybruce3atgmail

Friend

Nov 3, 2019, 9:49:43 PM11/3/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
I sent you a PM.  If ya didn't get it, message me.