WTB: Sackville Banana Sax

Andrew Turner

Jul 18, 2020, 2:23:26 PM7/18/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
If anyone wants to turn theirs into PayPal credit, I'm your guy! I have no preferences as far as condition and/or color.

Cheers,
Andrew

Hetchins52

Jul 18, 2020, 2:39:55 PM7/18/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Andrew,
I have one too many. (After an impulsive purchase of a blue one.)
Will take a picture later today and post/send it.

David Lipsky
Berkeley, CA

Applegate

Jul 21, 2020, 1:46:28 PM7/21/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm also interested, especially in blue and olive (did they ever make it in the darker "royal" color?), if there are any others out there!

Alex Applegate,
Berkeley, CA

Hetchins52

Jul 21, 2020, 6:36:08 PM7/21/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Andrew took me up on my offer so mine is on its way to TN and no longer available.

David

Doug H.

Jul 22, 2020, 4:36:43 PM7/22/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
My Banana Sack is my favorite bag. The shape is perfect and it holds more than you'd think based on its size.
Doug Hansford

Kainalu V. -Brooklyn NY

Jul 22, 2020, 7:16:11 PM7/22/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I've got a blue one I'm not using.
-Kai
kaivierstra
At
gmail.com

Alex Applegate

Jul 23, 2020, 2:47:56 AM7/23/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Pictures and price? Spencer told me that the next batch should be coming in “early august,” so it may be that the shipping cost would offset my desire to get one even sooner than that.

Thank you!
Alex