Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Joel

da leggere,
14 ago 2020, 18:54:5414/08/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
wanting to know if they are honorable?

Thanks

Joe Bernard

da leggere,
14 ago 2020, 19:13:4014/08/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
The site says no shipping outside of UK right now.

Joel Stern

da leggere,
14 ago 2020, 20:04:1314/08/20
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Joe, I did not see that.  Are you happy with the Sugino crank you have?  They’ve sent me 2 both with what I think are Mars from taking them out of the mold but not sure.

Joel

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/37f2f059-bc10-43d5-9b55-deb9733d81b6o%40googlegroups.com.

--
~IMPORTANT~ Note to all~~ EMAIL ETIQUETTE
If you forward this email, please highlight and delete the forwarding history, which includes my email address and maybe others. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from obtaining addresses, prevents viruses from being propagated, and limits the proliferation of spam. Also, please use the “BCC” area instead of “TO” and “CC” when forwarding to several people at once.

Joe Bernard

da leggere,
14 ago 2020, 21:28:4914/08/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
I've picked up 3 sets of 152mm XD600s in the last year, they all looked fine out of the box. You can see the newest one on my Riv here.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WLqTM6tYGtkHsB4V6

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra