WTB: Lime Olive 50 cm Platypus frame

Bicycle Belle Ding Ding!

Nov 13, 2023, 10:07:59 PM11/13/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
And no, I’m not selling my 55 Platys. I just need more sizes! And colors. Whatever. Don’t judge.

Leah

Joseph Tousignant

Nov 14, 2023, 4:41:28 AM11/14/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Ahhh,... Judge NOT,... lest YOU be Judged! :-)

Doug H.

Nov 14, 2023, 9:41:09 AM11/14/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
What does one call a flock of Platypuses???
Doug

J J

Nov 14, 2023, 10:00:39 AM11/14/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
It is a "paddle" of platypuses.

Joseph Tousignant

Nov 14, 2023, 10:56:40 AM11/14/23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
How about a "Fleet of Platypuses", because although it is mostly used,
but not always,... regarding a grouping of ships working as a unit
toward one goal,...

... for this popular steel stead it's always "smooth sailing", with
the goal of a huge smile when riding one! :-)

--
Ti Rod Tactical Aerospace Grade 5 Titanium:
* Self Defense Yawara Sticks

www.tirodtactical.com
Cell: 518-859-6551

Joseph Tousignant

Nov 14, 2023, 10:58:09 AM11/14/23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Oops, that type should be "Steel Steed"...

Jim Meltsner

Nov 14, 2023, 11:00:46 AM11/14/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
My wife looked at my new Joe the other day and said "nice bike- I could use a bike like that..." Platy on order. Purple is all that is left.

Joe Bernard

Nov 14, 2023, 12:14:49 PM11/14/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
"And no, I’m not selling my 55 Platys. I just need more sizes! And colors. Whatever. Don’t judge."

I'm sooooo judging. Judgey McJudgeface from Judgerstan 🧐🙃

Leah Peterson

Bill Lindsay

Nov 14, 2023, 12:26:32 PM11/14/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm judging.  I still am in favor of a "SWBSTST".  A Short Wheel Base Sporty Travel Step Through would be swank!

Somebody offer Leah a 52 Betty that she can paint Lime-Olive!  That'll force her hand!

Bill "Judgy Judgerson" Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA