HKY+G model in RaxmlGUI2.0

Anubha Pathak

Jun 26, 2022, 5:58:51 PM6/26/22
to raxml
Hi,
Could you please share, when will HKY+G model be available in raxmlGUI2.0

Thanks

Alexandros Stamatakis

Jun 26, 2022, 11:01:18 PM6/26/22
to ra...@googlegroups.com
We are not the developers of the RAxML-GUI, we have developed RAxML on
which the GUI is based, so we can't answer the question.

Alexis

--
Alexandros (Alexis) Stamatakis

Research Group Leader, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
Full Professor, Dept. of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Affiliated Scientist, Evolutionary Genetics and Paleogenomics (EGP) lab,
Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Foundation for
Research and Technology Hellas

www.exelixis-lab.org