Modulation

Marc René Arns

May 4, 2020, 10:58:20 AM5/4/20
to Radium Music Editor

Hi,

thank you for this great tool!

I can modulate a parameter of a (VST)-plugin. The modulator appears in the mixer.
How can I see which modulator modulates which parameter of which instrument/plugin?

Regards,

Marc R. Arns

Kjetil Matheussen

May 4, 2020, 11:52:41 AM5/4/20
to radium-music-editor
Thank you!

If you open the GUI for the modulators, it will show a list of
instruments/parameters that it modulates.
(To open the GUI, double click the modulator in the modular mixer,
select "Show GUI" in the popup menu in the mixer, or enable the "GUI"
checkbox in the instrument widget.)