[meta] Please review pending member requests?

thomas_d...@alumni.brown.edu

Jun 30, 2022, 10:24:46 AM6/30/22
to Racket Users
Hi Admins - If you could approve pending subscription requests for the listserv that would be great. One of my interns has been stuck in the queue for more than a week

J. Ryan Stinnett

Jun 30, 2022, 10:30:23 AM6/30/22
to thomas_d...@alumni.brown.edu, Racket Users
I am not a list admin, so I can't help with your original request,
but... I thought it would be good to highlight that nearly all Racket
discussion has moved away from these mailing lists and over to the
Discourse-based forum at https://racket.discourse.group. I would
recommend moving over there instead as you're more likely to get
replies.

- Ryan

On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 at 15:24, thomas_d...@alumni.brown.edu
<thomas_d...@alumni.brown.edu> wrote:

> Hi Admins - If you could approve pending subscription requests for the listserv that would be great. One of my interns has been stuck in the queue for more than a week

thomas_d...@alumni.brown.edu

Jun 30, 2022, 11:10:50 AM6/30/22
to Racket Users
thanks for the heads up - I'll pass it along :)

Robby Findler

Jun 30, 2022, 12:07:29 PM6/30/22
to thomas_d...@alumni.brown.edu, Racket Users
I've just approved the ones who wrote sensible comments. If that wasn't the one to approve, please let me know and I'll approve that one, too.

We had a serious spam problem on this list due to bots (I presume) subscribing, so I'm a bit gunshy about adding folks. There are other list admins too who might have some better predicate than mine for identifying actual people to let in, tho!

Robby