Finding bound occurrences

Hendrik Boom

May 7, 2020, 10:55:46 AM5/7/20
to Racket Users
I have several tabs open in DrRacket.
On two of them, when I mouse over a symbol, it provides very
visible links to binding or bound occurrences

On the third, it doesn't. There is a right-click mey item to jump
to the binding occurrence, but no menu item to find next bound
occurrence.

One difference I've noticed is that that third tab has
#lang racket/base
instead of
#lang typed/racket
of
#lang racket
like the first two tabs.

Is this a bug or a feature? Is there soe way I cn persuade it to
show me bound occurrences even in the third tab/

-- hendrik

Robby Findler

May 7, 2020, 11:28:11 AM5/7/20
to Racket Users
Does the file without arrows have a syntax error?

Robby

Hendrik Boom

May 7, 2020, 5:56:04 PM5/7/20
to Racket Users
On Thu, May 07, 2020 at 10:27:53AM -0500, Robby Findler wrote:
> Does the file without arrows have a syntax error?
>
> Robby

That was th problem. Not in the file itself, which the main file
for the Racket openGL binding, but in a generated file I included.

I forgot I had modified the include linr for debugging that other
file.

Thanks. I'm still learning.

-- hendrik