Package server registration/reset email code flow changed

Tony Garnock-Jones

Feb 18, 2021, 2:49:01 PM2/18/21
to Racket Users
Hi all,

Just to let you know I updated the package server to have a slightly
different flow for password resets and account registrations, for spam
prevention reasons. Please reply here or email me directly at
to...@leastfixedpoint.com if you have any trouble.

Regards,
Tony

Hendrik Boom

Feb 18, 2021, 4:34:09 PM2/18/21
to Racket Users
Funny. Thus message about Racket paskages arrived immediately after a
message from the post office ttiled:
Tips for receiving and sending packages
telling me how to register an alternative package destination in case
I'm no thome.

So when I got this message, titled
Package server registration/reset email code flow changed
my immediate reaction was,
No! they don't mean that kind of packages.

-- hendrik