How to calculate g^3(t1,t2)

Arpita Pal

Jul 22, 2022, 1:21:55 AM7/22/22
to qu...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Can someone help me how to calculate g^3(\tau1,\tau2) using a steady state density matrix?
I can calculate g^2(\tau) using standard codes available, but not g^3 with finite time delay.
If anybody knows the command and how the values are stored, kindly let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,
Arpita

Simon Cross

Jul 22, 2022, 1:17:20 PM7/22/22
to qu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arpita,

Could you explain what g^2 and g^3 are? Maybe others are familiar with
them, but I have no idea what you are referring to.

Regards,
Simon

Arpita Pal

Jul 22, 2022, 1:51:09 PM7/22/22
to qu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Simon,

Sorry for not explaining properly.

g^2 (\tau) means second-order autocorrelation function.
g^3(\tau1,\tau2) is the third order temporal auto-correlation function, [following is the form]

image.png
-Using `correlation_3op_1t', I can calculate g^2(0), g^3(0,0)....[no time delay].
-How to calculate the above-displayed formula in QuTiP using the steady state density matrix solution? Is there any readymade solution?
-If there is, how will the values be stored?

Please let me know.

Best regards,
Arpita