Shutdown qubes on laptop lid closed

Dave

May 28, 2020, 5:22:41 AM5/28/20
to qubes-users
Hey guys,

How can i change the lid close action in qubes, so the laptop shuts down when i close the lid ..?

Thanks in advance

Dave

Mike Keehan

May 28, 2020, 6:55:43 AM5/28/20
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
> Power Manager Settings
Power Manager Settings.

Dave

May 28, 2020, 7:33:39 AM5/28/20
to qubes-users
Hey mark,

i can choose several options, but shutdown isnt an option to choosen for lid close action ..
Is there a way to add it ..?

Regards

Mike Keehan

May 28, 2020, 8:00:31 AM5/28/20
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hm, you're right. I wonder when that changed.

I had a look online, but can't find anything that brings the option
back, sorry.

Mike.

Mike Keehan

May 28, 2020, 10:11:51 AM5/28/20
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
On 5/28/20 12:33 PM, Dave wrote:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/f366312a-92cb-476c-bf14-ee4663806a13%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/f366312a-92cb-476c-bf14-ee4663806a13%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

You may find that setting it to Hibernate may actually turn it off.