Time Settings

Jo

Sep 19, 2017, 8:52:08 AM9/19/17
to qubes-users
Hello folks,

im struggling to set my Timezones correctly. Fore some Reasons, the
clock is exactly tow hours early. I tried to set it with

"tzselect" , and with "timedatectl set-timezone Europe/Berlin", however,
nothing changed.So i thought i should manually sync. the Clock with
"qvm-sync-clock", ehich gave the Output "Time sync failed! - Exeting

Any ideas what to do?

cheers Jo

Mirosław Wojciechowski

Sep 19, 2017, 2:48:32 PM9/19/17
to Jo, qubes-users

Propably you need to use hwclock...

Jo

Sep 20, 2017, 10:45:18 AM9/20/17
to Mirosław Wojciechowski, qubes-users

Thanks, i tried "hwcclock --systohc" and "hwclock --set --date" didnt do the job either.I have to say, this is starting to get quit unnerving, there has to be a way to check the settings?