qubes HCL report

haaber

Apr 25, 2023, 2:51:36 AM4/25/23
to qubes-users
I have a brand new computer, qubes 4.1.2 installed smoothly, wireless
works out of the box. BIG smile!

Suspend not yet tested.

best, Bernhard
Qubes-HCL-HP-HP_EliteBook_845_G8_Notebook_PC-20230425-084955.yml

Sven Semmler

May 3, 2023, 10:44:54 AM5/3/23
to qubes...@googlegroups.com

haaber

May 4, 2023, 4:58:27 AM5/4/23
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Update of my HCL report: suspend to memory via xfce button works fine,
but often sys-net is dead at wake-up. No harm: a simple qvm-start
sys-net resolves that quickly, in particular, sys-firewall takes it
easy.  Only lid-closing is more delicate: it hangs/crashes often -- so I
decided close lid *after*  "suspend to memory" via xfce button only.

best, Bernhard

Qubes-HCL-HP-HP_EliteBook_845_G8_Notebook_PC-20230425-084955.yml

Sven Semmler

May 4, 2023, 11:42:01 AM5/4/23
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
updated, might take a few minutes until visible

/Sven

--
https://keys.openpgp.org/vks/v1/by-fingerprint/DA5975C9ABC40C833B2F620B2A632C537D744BC7

Boryeu Mao

May 4, 2023, 1:25:21 PM5/4/23
to haaber, qubes...@googlegroups.com
Am having occasional crashing after lid-closing suspend with Rysen-powered Dell Inspiron…  will try xfce button then lid closing.  Many thanks for the hint.

K.N.

Jun 19, 2023, 7:33:02 AM6/19/23
to qubes-users
Hello

Just a quick question - does keyboard backlit work ?

cheers, K.