Feature Request

Karim Medhat

May 28, 2019, 9:28:06 AM5/28/19
to public-dns-discuss

Untitled.png

could google add server location or data center in Egypt for google dns because iam routed to Belgium and Netherlands which are far away from my country Egypt

Andrzej Swietek

May 28, 2019, 1:29:08 PM5/28/19
to Karim Medhat, public-dns-discuss
I believe, You will only see slight improvement in internet surfing!

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019, Karim Medhat <karimm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> </mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=16afea066cebd7ae&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=32fa5b60-a17f-4a24-802f-51803e75df72&zw&atsh=1>

> could google add server location or data center in Egypt for google dns because iam routed to Belgium and Netherlands which are far away from my country Egypt

Puneet Sood

Jun 4, 2019, 12:25:31 PM6/4/19
to public-dns-discuss
We do not have servers in Egypt but we do have servers in other locations closer to you. If you are consistently seeing your queries routed to to Belgium or Netherlands, please provide us traceroutes showing this.

See https://peering.google.com/#/infrastructure for some information on where Google has servers.