short cut question

Steve Sparrow

Oct 25, 2023, 12:20:07 AM10/25/23
to ptac...@googlegroups.com

Hey guys, can anyone tell me if there is a short cut to get to the render button when working in a pluggin in the audio sweet window. For example. If I want to auto tune something in this way, I have to get into the pluggin window, make my changes, then uninteract with the pluggin window, and go to the render button. But is there a way of rendering while still in the pluggin window. It works fine this way, but it would be a time saver if this was possible. It could also be I’m going about things the wrong way here. Maybe there is a better way.

Steve

Slau Halatyn

Oct 25, 2023, 12:21:59 AM10/25/23
to PTAccess List
Hi Steve,

If you’re using Flo Tools, all modifiers plus R will render without you having to leave the plug-in view area. All modifiers plus P will also preview.

HTH,
Slau

> On Oct 24, 2023, at 11:09 PM, Steve Sparrow <st...@sparrowsound.com.au> wrote:
>
> Hey guys, can anyone tell me if there is a short cut to get to the render button when working in a pluggin in the audio sweet window. For example. If I want to auto tune something in this way, I have to get into the pluggin window, make my changes, then uninteract with the pluggin window, and go to the render button. But is there a way of rendering while still in the pluggin window. It works fine this way, but it would be a time saver if this was possible. It could also be I’m going about things the wrong way here. Maybe there is a better way.
> Steve

Martin (Punky) Sopart

Oct 25, 2023, 2:19:38 AM10/25/23
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
Hello Slau!

Did you get my last pm?

Best! / Martin
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/03DF9D2F-3E47-4E63-B1CB-D283C48DA081%40gmail.com.

Steve Sparrow

Oct 25, 2023, 10:51:45 AM10/25/23
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
Hey Slau. Thanks for this. Stupid question. What is all modifiers key stroke. I assumed you meant the shift key. But I can't get that to wor
So what is the all modifiers command.
Stevek.

Oct 25, 2023, 10:53:30 AM10/25/23
to PTAccess List
Hi Steve,

I mean all the modifiers including Command, Option, Control and Shift together and then the letter key.

Cheers,
Slau
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/SY4P282MB1516895B5E9AC156E7BB8537E7DEA%40SY4P282MB1516.AUSP282.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

Slau Halatyn

Oct 25, 2023, 10:55:02 AM10/25/23
to PTAccess List
Hi Martin,

No, I never saw a message. I’ll check again but maybe use my studio address if you have it. If you don’t, it’s my first name at besharpstudios.com <http://besharpstudios.com/>.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/001a01da070b%2447b10870%24d7131950%24%40cakewalker.de.

Martin (Punky) Sopart

Oct 25, 2023, 11:22:56 AM10/25/23
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
I used that address...
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/7054C2DE-C6D8-46EE-A9BE-C02BF38C87A6%40gmail.com.

Slau Halatyn

Oct 25, 2023, 1:25:13 PM10/25/23
to PTAccess List
Received nothing. Feel free to re-send today.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/002c01da0757%242e314120%248a93c360%24%40cakewalker.de.

Steve Sparrow

Oct 25, 2023, 4:59:02 PM10/25/23
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
Ok. I tried this, but it's not doing anything here. Bow ever I am using an older version of protools So maybe that is the issue. Is there anything else I need to turn on for this to work, Perhaps I should just update protools.
Steve
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/7E800F8E-D73F-45A8-9C31-5BA66A414C0E%40gmail.com.

Slau Halatyn

Oct 25, 2023, 6:43:13 PM10/25/23
to PTAccess List
It’s not a Pro Tools command but rather a Flo Tools command. I don’t remember when we introduced it but it’s been around for a few years.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/SY4P282MB15167383914356CE76A55873E7DEA%40SY4P282MB1516.AUSP282.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

Steve Sparrow

Oct 26, 2023, 11:43:48 AM10/26/23
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
I'm currently using protools, 19.5, and the latest version of flo tools. So not sure if that would cause an issue. I think it did say when I installed it, some things may not work correctly. I've not found anything that doesn't work yet, But maybe that's one of then.
Anyway. Thanks
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/C920E137-80F3-4FBB-9BD2-97EF35898D8D%40gmail.com.

Slau Halatyn

Oct 26, 2023, 11:46:17 AM10/26/23
to PTAccess List
Hi steve,

Yeah, that’s an old version of PT that predates the code that looks for specific names for buttons and such. These things can change over time and that’s probably what’s going on. Besides, the latest version of Flo Tools requires a minimum Pro Tools version beyond what you’re using.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/SY4P282MB1516C9E2FCB503B9F4730A01E7DDA%40SY4P282MB1516.AUSP282.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

Steve Sparrow

Oct 26, 2023, 6:10:24 PM10/26/23
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
Yeah. Thanks. Going to update at some stage.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/174F6687-E16A-4E77-8994-EDB8C3520B2E%40gmail.com.