pt and voice over issues today

1 view

Steve Sparrow

Nov 30, 2020, 8:15:59 PM11/30/20
to 'Joy Bausch' via Pro Tools Accessibility
Hi guys. well strange things happening with protools today. Basically there strange things happening with a lot of PT commands. for example I can’t go into record mode with num pad three. I can’t add a new memory location with mum bad enter. I also can’t go to any of my locations with period location number and period. when I do this it tells me cancel or or choose another menue. . I can how ever do these things with voice over off. Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue. i have also checked multiple times that quick nav is off.
Thanks for any assistance.
steve

Slau Halatyn

Nov 30, 2020, 10:42:42 PM11/30/20
to PTAccess List
Sounds like Num Pad Commander may be enabled?

Steve Sparrow

Nov 30, 2020, 11:17:10 PM11/30/20
to 'Joy Bausch' via Pro Tools Accessibility
Hey Slau. It probably is. But what is the command to turn it off. I’ve looked on the num pad, and I can’t find a num pad commander key.
Steve
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/98CB9009-0E51-491F-A4F4-46BFE249C318%40gmail.com.

Ricky Prevatte

Dec 1, 2020, 9:49:14 AM12/1/20
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
Steve I had to go in through voice over utilities and turn mine off.

Ricky Prevatte
RSent from my iPhone

> On Nov 30, 2020, at 11:17 PM, Steve Sparrow <st...@sparrowsound.com.au> wrote:
>
> Hey Slau. It probably is. But what is the command to turn it off. I’ve looked on the num pad, and I can’t find a num pad commander key.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/E50D9186-329C-46B8-BA88-66378BA9A2FD%40sparrowsound.com.au.

Slau Halatyn

Dec 1, 2020, 12:10:18 PM12/1/20
to PTAccess List