Status of the PT/VoiceOver issue

John André Lium-Netland

Oct 22, 2023, 3:58:45 PM10/22/23
to PT access group
Hi,

What is the current state of the issue where VoiceOver halts PT from loading sessions. For a long time I got this to work by turning off VoiceOver before launching PT sessions, but this doesn’t always work. Sometimes I’m unable to open sessions. Even when turning off VoiceOver.

What is the status of this bug, and what do people do to work around this issue?

I use PT september 2023 and Ventura 13.6.

Best,
John André

Martin (Punky) Sopart

Oct 23, 2023, 4:26:12 AM10/23/23
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
Hello John!

That issue was fixed some versions of Pro Tools ago..
Pro Tools 2023.09 works as expected regarding opening sessions if VoiceOver is running.

Best! / Martin

Chris Gilland

Oct 23, 2023, 6:45:40 PM10/23/23
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
Uh, weird then? On my end, with Ventura, and yes, totally up to date both with PT, and also with FloTools, I on accasions see this very behavior still.

Chris.