removing memory location markers

Steve Sparrow

Feb 2, 2020, 6:40:05 PM2/2/20
to 'Joy Bausch' via Pro Tools Accessibility
Would anyone be able to remind me how to remove memory location markers from a protools session file.
Thanks
Steve

John Covici

Feb 2, 2020, 7:28:52 PM2/2/20
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
Go to the windows menu, find the memory locations window, go to the
memory locations table and there is a menu which has delete location.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
cov...@ccs.covici.com

John André Lium-Netland

Feb 2, 2020, 7:31:27 PM2/2/20
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I don't remember the shortcut way of doing that, but if you open the Markers window in the Windows menu, interact with the list and select the marker you would like to remove, you can stop interacting and find a Clear option in the menu.

I need a reminder on the shortcut for this, though.... ;)

Best,
John André

CHUCK REICHEL

Feb 2, 2020, 8:43:43 PM2/2/20
to ptac...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,
Step 1 hit command 5 for locate window.
Step #2 interact with the locate table.
find the locate you want to delete and "option click with the mouse"
Option mouse click on the locate removes the location.
Rinse and re-pete.
HTH
Chuck
"God does not play dice with the universe"
"Albert Einstein’
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/B1330452-7635-4546-9B42-9509681C9222%40a-pro-studio.no.

Steve Sparrow

Feb 2, 2020, 8:59:43 PM2/2/20
to 'Joy Bausch' via Pro Tools Accessibility
Hi guys. thanks to all.
Steve
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/63985AC8-5A87-47FF-A2A5-593D929D8673%40gmail.com.

Slau Halatyn

Feb 3, 2020, 1:21:00 PM2/3/20
to PTAccess List
Hi Steve,
The fool-proof way of doing this is to select the item in the table and use the pop-up menu to delete it. You can also Option-click the item to instantly remove it. However, if you have a ton of markers, there's a good chance that an item further down the list is actually off screen so Option-clicking will click outside the window, yielding unwanted results. If you have a handful of memory locations, it's easier to Option-click. If in doubt, use the pop-up menu.
HTH,
Slau