Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

Martin (Punky) Sopart

não lida,
03/01/2022, 03:42:5303/01/22
para 'Stefan Albertshauser' via Pro Tools Accessibility
Hello all and a happy 2022!

Is there a shortcut to open a tracks output window or is the fastest way to interact with the track and pressing the button for that?

Tia and best! / Martin

Keith Reedy

não lida,
03/01/2022, 11:02:4003/01/22
para ptac...@googlegroups.com
Good morning Martin,

I am not really clear on what you are asking but if you want to get in to the mix window and you are not using a 3rd party keyboard layout, Press x on the keyboard.

Please forgive me if I am answering the rong question.
Keith Reedy

jimmie smith

não lida,
03/01/2022, 11:21:5003/01/22
para ptac...@googlegroups.com
If you are using flo tools, just move to the track who’s output you want to change, then, press the letter O twice. This should open up the output window for the track.

Jimmie Smith

> On Jan 3, 2022, at 2:42 AM, Martin (Punky) Sopart <ma...@cakewalker.de> wrote:
>
> Hello all and a happy 2022!
>
> Is there a shortcut to open a tracks output window or is the fastest way to interact with the track and pressing the button for that?
>
> Tia and best! / Martin

Slau Halatyn

não lida,
03/01/2022, 11:53:4703/01/22
para PTAccess List
Hi Martin,
Currently, there's no keyboard shortcut to open the output window for a track. Cheers and a happy new year!
Slau

Martin (Punky) Sopart

não lida,
03/01/2022, 19:05:0203/01/22
para 'Stefan Albertshauser' via Pro Tools Accessibility
Hello Slau, Jimmie and Keith!

Thanks for answering.
Slau got me right.

I am searching for the fastest way to open the output window - the button is found inside each track.
Or to perform a mouse click on the pan knob.
I just explore some work flows with the Avid Dock out of Pro Tools directly.
And opening the output window of a track assigns the first Dock encoder for panning.

Best! / Martin
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/B089AB80-D470-4FDD-BEE4-A2879784ED0A%40gmail.com.

Keith Reedy

não lida,
03/01/2022, 20:06:2103/01/22
para ptac...@googlegroups.com
Sorry,

I answered on the rong list for the rong daw.
Thats what I get for not looking at the tag.
Sorry about that cheef, smile.
Keith Reedy
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/6B597C2F-4682-48D8-81CE-D33BBF1C1A8B%40cakewalker.de.

Responder a todos