Flo Tools installer error #513

John André Lium-Netland

Apr 15, 2023, 1:18:02 PM4/15/23
to PT access group
Hi,

On my iMac running Ventura 13.3.1 and PT 2023.3 , I get an error # 513 message when trying to run the Flo Tools temporary Ventura installer found in the PT Drop Box folder. I’m told that I do not have access to save a certain keyboard file in the App folder. There is an Edit button and an OK button. If I press Edit I’m presented with the details in a script, if I press OK it seems like the installer does not complete the installation. I have pressed OK on all system access dialogs I’ve got. Is there a more recent installer that I should run?

Best,
John André

Slau Halatyn

Apr 15, 2023, 1:27:04 PM4/15/23
to PTAccess List
I think you'll need to send that error message to Rocco so he can have a look. As far as I know, that installer should work on any Ventura version. Not sure how closely Rocco follows threads here so maybe give a heads up off list and continue discussion here afterwards?
HTH,
Slau

Rocco Fiorentino

Apr 15, 2023, 5:24:52 PM4/15/23
to Pro Tools Accessibility List
Hi John,

Yes, please email me at ro...@musicbyrocco.com and we can investigate further. Does the error tell you exactly what file it’s trying to save? I may need to screen share with you to figure it out, but let’s do  a few other things first.

Best,

Rocco

John André Lium-Netland

Apr 16, 2023, 9:54:49 AM4/16/23
to PT access group
Hi,

I should probably figured this out myself before writing to the list, but anyways I thought I would follow up here now:

My solution is to go to the System settings and Security, then to Full Disc Access. I pressed Add and found the Flo Tools Installer on my drive. When this was added, I ran the installer and everything worked as expected. I have not fully tested the installation yet with Pro Tools, but assume it will work just fine.

Best,
John André