最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

luchy fin

未読、
2015/06/07 8:41:302015/06/07
To: priva...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I am using the howto from the site for centos 6.5
I am getting errors during installation with privacyidea-create-enckey and privacyidea-create-auditkeys ,
both gives : command not found/
under bin i see deferent commands but not the ones in the installation manual.
i also get an error with paster command.

is there a working installation manual ?
Thank you.

Cornelius Kölbel

未読、
2015/06/07 8:55:232015/06/07
To: luchy fin、priva...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

yes, there is a working install manual.
The howto refers to privacyIDEA 1.x.
Version 2 was a major rewrite, which also results in another way to
install it.

You can find it here:
https://privacyidea.readthedocs.org/en/latest/installation/pip.html#python-package-index

Roughly the pip install was the same, you just need some other commands
to set things up...

Kind regards
Cornelius

Cornelius Kölbel
corneliu...@netknights.it
+49 151 2960 1417

NetKnights GmbH
http://www.netknights.it
Landgraf-Karl-Str. 19, 34131 Kassel, Germany
Tel: +49 561 3166797, Fax: +49 561 3166798

Amtsgericht Kassel, HRB 16405
Geschäftsführer: Cornelius Kölbel

signature.asc
全員に返信