How to install Privacyidea on an Ubuntu AWS EC2 instance?

Andrei Burn

Oct 14, 2015, 6:17:32 AM10/14/15
to privacyidea
Hi all!
I've been trying to install privacyidea on an Ubuntu AWS EC2 instance. I guess I managed to install privacyidea following the steps on the Howto, but I cannot access it on my web browser. I only get the Apache2 page.

Cornelius Kölbel

Oct 14, 2015, 6:27:50 AM10/14/15
to priva...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrei,

there are many howtos.
I assume you installed privacyIDEA via the launchpad ppa repository?

Please provide the way you installed privacyidea and provide the
contents of /etc/apache/sites-enabled/...

(Also the contents of those files)

privacyIDEA is running on HTTPS. Could it be, that you are accessing
http?

Kind regards
Cornelius

Cornelius Kölbel
corneliu...@netknights.it
+49 151 2960 1417

NetKnights GmbH
http://www.netknights.it
Landgraf-Karl-Str. 19, 34131 Kassel, Germany
Tel: +49 561 3166797, Fax: +49 561 3166798

Amtsgericht Kassel, HRB 16405
Geschäftsführer: Cornelius Kölbel

signature.asc