"feedback" element in Runestone

1 view

Sean Fitzpatrick

Jul 14, 2022, 9:28:34 PM7/14/22
to PreTeXt development
I noticed tonight (while running schema validation!) that Runestone exercises introduce a dual usage of the <feedback> element.

The one in the scheme goes in docinfo, and can contain only a URL.

Probably it is not a problem to have it serving two purposes in two places, but just in case this was overlooked, I thought I'd mention it.

Rob Beezer

Jul 14, 2022, 10:36:55 PM7/14/22
to prete...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Sean! Yes, we can deal with two kinds, but it is not a great look. ;-)

I was going to do the schema for RS during my documentation week for RS (right
before Ann Arbor). But the documentation took the whole week, and was a
critical failure - you missed the bad reviews. :-(

On my list for August.

Thanks,
Rob